Pages

Saturday 13 October 2012

ATC Chunky

What's an ATC Chunky? I asked the same question a few weeks ago. Its a piece of wood the same size as a traditional ATC but its one and a half inches thick. I made mine for a swap on UK's here The swap was Halloween my swappee wanted a witchy theme. It took me several days and a few idea changes before I had a theme I was happy with. I love the finished piece and am sad to let it go.

 I painted the piece black and then covered it with scenic paper. I used my Craft Robo to cut the main elements. I assembled a wiches boot to add to the top of the ATC. Inspiration came when I found a small glass jar. I made some eyeballs(eye of newt) out of fimo. I added glossy accents to the jar for a more realistic look.The large eyeballs have veins drawn on them with a promarker. I added them to the top of the ATC instead of the boot. The boot will fit on top of the ATC. I think It looks cluttered so I am going to leave it freestanding my swappee can add It if she choses to.





Blank Piece


Front view



Back view no boot
Back view with boot


Side view1

side view 2

Boot front View



Boot sideview










 














1 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I simply say what a relief to seek out somebody who really is aware of what they're speaking about on the internet.Cardsharing Server You undoubtedly know find out how to deliver an issue to mild and make it important. Extra individuals need to read this and understand this aspect of the story. I cant believe you're not more fashionable since you positively have the gift.

Post a Comment