Pages

Thursday 23 August 2012

Altered Domino

Another UK's Swap.

I inked my dominoes around the edges and sides with black Promarker.
Coloured red ribbon with black promarker to get  a purplish colour.
Glued ribbon to the inside of the domino before attaching the accordion fold piece.
Cut the pages to fit inside the folds and added the content as requested by my swapee.
Added Purple and Copper patterned cardstock to back of accordion fold.
Cut copper sheet  for the front and back covers and added deep scratch marks with a ball tool.
Glued ribbon around the edges of the domino for a finished look.
Added feet to the bottom of the dominoes to complete the look.

I struggled with the theme but I am pleased with the finished piece.



Front Cover
Side View


Inside Pages

Back View











2 comments:

Jibba Jabba said...

That is lovel Jane. I love the scratch marking idea.

BEX said...

Love the little Wolverine book. The claw marks are inspired.

Post a Comment