Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Grimm's Fairytale ATC Cinderalla Theme.

 Grimm's Fairytlale ATC
  I participated  in a swap on UKS.There were 10 of us in a group we each made 10 ATC's, which the talented Rebecca then made into an ATC book.Mine is in the post and I can't wait to see it.I didn't realise how many of our modern Fairytales, are actually Grimm's or how many they wrote.

I chose Cinderella as I knew there would be plenty of images etc availible.I found two cut files on the UKS Silhouette Forum , which were perfect for my theme.I cut out the Pumpkin Coach, Clock and a tiny Shoe .I added Glossy accents to the shoe to give the impression of a glass slipper.I drew some swirls with a glue pen and added glitter,for a magical effect as the clock struck midnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment